Saturday, September 13, 2008

The Good Juice

Surgery went amazingly well yesterday. When the guy came in to start the "happy medicine", I told Alicia she'd better kiss me then before I forgot what all was going on. And true enough, that is about all I remember. I do remember being wheeled back and scooting over to the O.R. table. I remember just a small bit of waking up in recovery and hearing a couple nurses gossiping about a co-worker. Alicia said I was too funny cause as I was waking up, I would ask her the same series of questions several times :) As Alicia said in her post last night, I'm still pain free PTL!!!
I had a couple darvocet on my nightstand during the night just in case but didn't need them at all. I'll just keep praying for a total healing and we won't have to use the word "replacement" anymore.

No comments: