Monday, September 8, 2008

country

Living out here in the sticks as we do, I get the occasional chance to climb on the tractor and mow for a couple days... Now anyone that has ever been on a tractor for an extended period of time will tell you, there is not much else to do except think. Alicia will tell you about my thinking on a tractor ;) Anyway, I was out there this evening just mowing away and pondering life and got to thinking about Pastor's message yesterday. He talked about the things we go through in life and not knowing why but then later on saying awwwwwwwwwww. I got to thinking about where I am now and where I might have been if certain things had not worked the way they did. I'm darn glad God knows what he is doing with my life because there have been a kajillion times when I would be like "What am I doing with my life" but have lately learned to just let God have control.

No comments: